The aim of the training is to obtain knowledge related to quality tools for root cause analysis. During workshop participants will learn different methods which they could use in their work. The training is conducted in the form of a workshop which supports team building and relationships in a working group.
1. Quality awareness – quality understanding through the eyes of Customer and Organization
2. Multidisciplinary team:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Team the key to success
3. Root cause analysis:
- Quality tools & methods description
- Drill deep and wide
- Case study
Participant will learn :
- Systematic approach to quality problem solving
- Correctly problem defining
- Team approach to multi-faceted analysis of the problem root causes
- Correctly approaching the problems thanks to the use of a wide set of supporting tools.
- Rules of avoiding mistakes made in the process of problem analysis and its root causes
- Rules and tools to use the results of root cause analysis of the problem.
1 day (8 hours)