Free quality tools and templates
downloaded by over 2000 participants!
1. Requirements matrix as an implementation of IATF 4.3.2 Specific Customer Requirements – Excel form
2. Control Plan – Excel form
3. 5W2H method – Excel form
4. Is / Is Not method – Excel form
5. Radar Chart – Customer Satisfaction – Excel form
6. 5xWhy – Excel form
7. Layered Process Audit – Excel form
8. Check List – 50 activities to be verified before customer audit – Excel form
9. PPM analysis – Risk Assessment method for 0-km claims and warranty returns – Excel form
10. TISAX Implementation Checklist – Excel form
11. TWTTP – The Way To Teach People – Excel form
12. Double Ishikawa for Why Happened and Why Undetected – Excel form
13. 8D Report – Excel form
14. 8D Report Closing Audit – Excel form
15. Failure / Action / Effectivness Chart – Claims management – Excel form
16. Risk Analysis – Excel form
17. Turtle Diagram – template and example – Excel form
18. Quality Alert – Excel form
19. Pareto Chart – Excel form
20. Process Flow Diagram – Excel form
21. Internal Communication with 5W2H – Word form
22. Contingency Plan Report (IATF 220.127.116.11) – Excel template
23. PDCA cycle – Excel template
24. Geometrical tolerances with symbols and info about necessity to use datums – Excel template
25. A3 Report – Excel template
26. Core Tools Knowledge Test for Internal Auditors – Excel template
27. Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) – Gage R&R – Excel template
28. Contingency Plans – EHS and Infrastructure example – Excel template
Our collection of quality tools and templates provides ready-made resources that can be easily downloaded and implemented. This saves valuable time for engineers and specialists who would otherwise have to create these resources from scratch. It offers convenience by having a comprehensive set of tools readily available for various quality management tasks.
Additionally by utilizing our quality tools and templates, engineers and specialists can ensure standardization and consistency in their quality management practices.
These resources are developed based on industry best practices and recognized quality standards, allowing for uniformity in documentation, data analysis, problem-solving, and other quality-related activities.