1. Definition of special processes according to the requirements of ISO, IATF, AIAG
2. Welding System Assessment CQI-15 as Customer Specific Requirement
3. Requirements and process evaluation
4. Welding System Assessment Auditor qualifications
5. Special processes characteristics
6. CQI-15 requirements overview in terms of heat treatment processes – section 1-5
- Personnel Responsibility and Quality Planning
- Process – material flow
- Equipment and Controls
- Tools and Tooling
- Process Controls and Confirmation
- Process Tables
- Area leaders
- Specialist staff:
- Process Engineers
- Quality Specialists
- Quality Controllers
- Maintenance Specialists
- Direct contact with the client representative
Submit a request
Automotive Quality Solutions
Benefits for the company:
- knowledge acquiring for correct and independent evaluation of welding
- auditing in accordance with the requirements of AIAG CQI-15 2nd Edition
- managing process and quality documentation in the welding treatment process
- managing changes in the welding treatment process
- ensuring proper machines supervision and spare parts with regard to maintaining the production process continuity
- gaining basic knowledge of APQP, PFMEA, PPAP, SPC and Problem Solving
- Enhanced knowledge and skills: The training equips participants with in-depth knowledge and practical skills related to welding system assessment. Participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of the key elements, processes, and techniques involved in evaluating welding systems.
- Improved quality control: By attending the training, participants will learn how to effectively assess welding systems, identify potential issues or inefficiencies, and implement appropriate corrective measures. This will result in improved quality control and a higher level of confidence in the welding processes.
- Compliance with industry standards: training session ensures that participants are familiar with the latest industry standards and guidelines for welding system assessment. This knowledge helps organizations maintain compliance with relevant regulations, certifications, and customer requirements.
- Reduction in defects and rework: Effective welding system assessment helps identify and rectify potential defects early in the welding process. By implementing the techniques learned in the training, participants can significantly reduce the occurrence of defects, rework, and scrap, resulting in cost savings and increased productivity.
- Standardization and documentation: training emphasizes the need for standardization and documentation of welding system assessment processes. Participants will learn how to establish standardized procedures, document assessments, and maintain records, which enhances consistency, traceability, and accountability within the organization.
Automotive Quality Solutions
Duration: 1 day
To organize inhouse training sessions or internal online sessions for companies, please get in touch with office.
The invoice due date will be 30 days from the invoice issue date. The invoices for the services will be issued after the service delivery.
- Training participation
- Training materials
We invite you also to check out our article CQI-15 2nd edition manual key changes and Industry 4.0 challenges